Pooch & Mutt Fresh Breath Grain Free Dog Food 2kg
Pooch & Mutt Fresh Breath Grain Free Dog Food is a single meat source, complete food to help your dog have fresh breath made with 45% chicken; a low-scent protein source. Pooch & Mutt Fresh Breath also contains parsley; a source of chlorophyll, a natural deodoriser Peppermint; to aid breath scent Probiotics & prebiotics; to aid digestion, as bad digestion can be the cause of bad breath Sweet potato; which is low gi, high in digestion-aiding fibre and a source of b-vitamins Citrus extract; known to reduce plaque build-up.
Only Pooch & Mutt foods contain NUTRA-BIONIC. NUTRA-BIONIC is a unique supplement that includes:
- Glucosamine and chondroitin to aid joint health
- Probiotics and prebiotics to aid digestive health
- Omega 3&6, zinc and biotin to aid skin and coat
- Yucca which can help reduce stool odour
- Cranberry to aid urinary tract health
- A full vitamin & mineral package and antioxidants.
Why feed grain free: Many dogs struggle to digest foods that are high in grains (including corn and wheat). Intolerance to grain can manifest in many ways, such as digestive discomfort, itchy skin and sub-optimal health.
Feeding guide: The quantities below are meant as a rough guide. The correct amount of food will depend on your dog’s level of activity, breed, age and if they are overweight or underweight.
- Small dogs 1-10kg - 22-130 g/day (180-30 meals/bag *)
- Medium dogs 11-25kg - 130-250 g/day (30-16 meals/bag *)
- Large dogs 26-45kg - 250-425 g/day (16-9 meals/bag *)
- Giant dogs 45kg+ - 425 g/day (9 meals/bag *)
When switching dog foods it is recommended that you introduce the new food gradually replacing 25% of their existing food for the first 2-3 days, then 50% for a further 2-3 days, then 75% for a final 2-3 days.
*Number of meals based on 2 meals per day